Monday, April 14, 2008

It's not yet 5:00 so I should still be working. But my brain is fried having just written 3 proposals. Oy.

I Googled "Annunciation Street New Orleans" and low and behold I came across a vid clip of the Hot 8 on Annunciation Street 2005.



I can't tell what stretch of the street they are on, and I'm pretty sure this is Pre-K. But you can always tell Annunciation by the huge power poles. They are so big you don't really notice them after a while. Except when it's about the rain, they buzz like crazy.

In 1897 they must have renumbered the buildings on the street. link
There must have once been an Annunciation Street Car line. link

3 comments:

Dave said...

I'm coming in a little late on this, but I like the new look! I guess I have to go update your link now. Are you sure you didn't pick "Annunciation" because it would put you at the top of everyone's blogrolls?

NOLA Cleophatra said...

I see you did change my link, thanks! I like it on top... Oops! Did I say that out loud? Must be all the V-day coverage.

Leigh C. said...

I like the makeover, too. And we've got the massive poles on our street, too. Buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzzz.