Monday, April 07, 2008

It's here, it's here!

The new phone book?

Nooo! The brand spankin' new City of New Orleans web site. Glory be!

http://www.cityofno.com/

Now let's see if everything works and if I can find what I'm looking for.

My initial comment: Ick! Who picked the color palette? (Well I am a design snob)

UPDATE: Oooh there's something called "My CNO" you have to register to use (doesn't say what exactly what it allows you to do) and you get to share with the City a "Shared Secret."

I just sent a question to NORD about the Lyon's Center at Louisiana and Tchoup - when the heck is the FEMA infrastructure going to be gone and the park and center returned? I'll let you you know if and when I get a response.

Is this their attempt at humor? Go to Residents > Dept of Sanitation and down on the right hand side - just above Veronica White's photo - click on "How to make Debris Disappear"

No comments: