Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 13 CV19

The stay at home mandate and self-quaranting is vaguely familiar, reminds me a little of our extended evacuation in Houston following Hurricane Katrina, which is why I think we aren't panicking. For about a month an a half (it felt longer!), we had no where to go, very little work so no real schedule. Every morning we would go for a walk around the neighborhood. That got us up and out for the day. But we weren't at home like we are now. I have so many chores on my "to do" list so I am trying not to waste this down time, but it is hard to prioritize and stay focused.

One of my to dos is to clean up and organize the Glitterdome, my craft area. It's become more of a dumping ground. It is in a semi-finished area of the attic, so it isn't always comfortable temperature-wise. Today it's overcast so not as hot. We really need rain, the pollen has been so bad, but I think the clouds are just a tease. Most of the stuff in the Gdome is Krewe of Spank related (I have a whole closet dedicated to costumes and Pussyfooting stuff.) While up there I noticed the Sashed me and G wore during the "occupy PAN" years. Before Krewe of Spank, subkrewe of Krewe du Vieux, there was the Krewe of PAN. The year of limbo in-between coincided with the Occupy Wallstreet movement, so we were Occupy PAN. I was madam PANdemic. Oy.

Welcome to the Glitterdome!


The Glitterdome was a mess! So I got all OCD and cleaned it up. Much better!


No comments: