Monday, July 28, 2008

Like I need another distraction.

I now have a new G3 iphone. Humnahumnahumna

I’ll tell you what, it ain’t cheap and it ain’t easy. My business partner and I decided to get them and ditch the office landline. You’d think we were buying plutonium or something. We couldn’t pay for the two phones on the same credit card – only one phone per person. Then we have to wait almost 2 weeks for them to be ordered and arrive. My business partner’s out of town and even though I have the receipt from her phone I couldn’t pick it up for her because they have to see a picture ID. But wait, there’s more. You also have to pay a $300 deposit on each phone that gets returned after 12 months. But it sure is pretty and fun to play with. I’m not going to get any work done today. This may even cut into my Facebook time – oh no!

No comments: