Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Palm hand held has been missing for a week now. I have no idea where it could be. The last time I synced it with my computer was 1/14/08 5:07:00. I first noticed it missing Tuesday the 15th around 4:00 p.m. It went missing sometime in that 23 hour period. I looked all over my house, my car and office. I need to look in my car again just to be sure. It's weird, I don't miss it too much - I had bought a paper daily calender so I've been scheduling old school style and I have to write my lists on paper again. I did miss the ability to read email when it was really cold last week since my home computer is in a non-heated room. The fact I lost it and have no idea where or how or when is driving me crazy. Either it will show up or it's gone forever. tthhrrppttt. I've been contemplating an iPhone or some other all-in-one but heck, what if I lost that?

No comments: