Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I got one of those "quiz" emails the other day an thought "this would be a quick and easy blog post." So here were my answers:

Things You May or May Not Know about Christy (drum roll please)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Concession stand sales person at a movie theater
2. Slave to the curator at FSU's art gallery
3. Shoe department at JC Penney's (sparked my love of shoes)
4. Asst. Manger of an ice cream parlor

Four movies I would (I do!) watch over and over:
1. This is Spinal Tap
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3. Better off Dead
4. The Blues Brothers

Four places I have lived:
1. Florence, Italy
2. Jacksonville, FL
3. Tallahassee, FL
4. New Orleans, LA

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. House
2. The Simpsons
3. The Office
4. Saints Football

Four places I have been:
1. Whitbey, England
2. Graceland
3. Budapest, Hungary
4. Mont St Michel, France

Four of my favorite foods:
1. grilled cheese sandwich (w/ pickles)
2. sushi
3. BBQ shrimp (New Orleans style that is)
4. Thanksgiving spread (turkey, stuffing, etc.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Scotland
2. a tropical beach
3. Italy
4. hiking in Utah

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. My 5yr. wedding anniversary
2. turning 40 (not really but...)
3. this year's hiking trip
4. Jazz Fest

No comments: