I’m been tagged.
Thanks to one camping adverse individual (at least he likes cats), I have been tagged by Adrastos. We're supposed to post the rules so here it goes.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
6 random things…. Uhhhhhhh… I think I’ll look through my emails and see if something inspires me.
1. I like my in-laws. Really I do. And my mother-in-law is a cook-ass cook so I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving there. Just got an email saying she’s making pumpkin pie. Yum!
2. I dislike Dr. Pepper. Reminds me of some medicine I had to take as a kid. Yuck. Shrimp Po-boy (tag!) sent me something about free Dr. Pepper because Guns n Roses released an album. Whatever.
3. I’m the president of my neighborhood association and it’s taught me that I do not want to be a public servent or be in politics.
4. I spend waaaaaay too much time on Facebook. Which is why I don’t blog as often. Too busy sending drinks, poking people, farming and playing word games. Tug Boat (tag!) and I have an on-going game of Scrabble. I’m currently kickin’ his ass. He he.
5. Two more? Ugh. OK I like to whine. And complain. I’m really a positive person but sometimes I like to rant. Salty Miss Jill is my hero. (tag!)
6. I hate to run. Worst exercise ever. Ugh.
So let’s see... Shrimp Po-boy, Tug Boat, Salty Jill. Lip Rap, Bigezbear and Dangerblond. Please don’t hate me.
See everyone at the Po-Boy fest Sunday! If I tagged you I’ll buy you a beer if I see you there. How’s that?